6/13/2010

Deerfield Beach


So we had a great holiday at Deerfield Beach a couple of weeks ago. I think the pictures can show you how much fun we had. The boys were skimboarding, the kids built a lot of sand castes, what the water destroyed in a sec :)))) But we enjoyed, and I took a couple of pictures in the worst light (whit harsh shadows at noon :)))), but who cares :))) I don't know, what the pros do against the wrong lights, but I put the ISO as low as I can, and I took the pictures with high apertures.

Most jön a magyar verzió, ami általában bővebb :) Szóval Deerfield Beachen nyaraltunk, nem messze Miamitól. Jó volt nagyon, élveztük a tengert, vagyis óceánt. A fiúk próbálkoztak a skimboarding-al, a kölkek a homokvárépítéssel, amit a víz már akkor elmosott, mikor még el sem kezdték :) de ők élvezték ennek ellenére is. A fényviszonyok elég rosszak voltak, mikor levittem a nagy kamerámat. Mondhatni a legrosszabb időpont, de nem volt mit tenni. Próbálkoztam mindenfélével, de igazán az alacsony ISO szám, és a szűk blende bizonyult a leghatásosabbnak.

1 comment:

  1. you know me i'm all about feet and hands, I just love-love-love this pic of your feet guys
    ismersz en teljesen odavagyok a labakert es kezekert, imadom ezt a "labas" kepet
    nagyon ugyes vagy minden kep szuper
    You are very good great pictures

    ReplyDelete