6/06/2010

Sleepy Beauty



I know, Jasmine again... But she's incredibly beautiful, and she doesn't turn her face when I'm shooting her like her brother :)))) Especially when she's sleeping:))))))

And I have to tell, I will take pictures of my stylist hairdresser. She's the most talented hairdresser in the world, and last but not least she's beautiful :))) I'm so excited, I can't tell...:) I'm thinking about the makeup, the locations, the clothes... all day.  I'd like to know everything about portrait shooting :)))) If you have any ideas, just let me know :)))

Dani corrected my English, so if it's not right, it's HIS fault :)))

Tuuuudom, Jázmin megint, de eszméletlenül gyönyörű, és nem fordítja el a fejét, mikor fényképezem :))) Főként, ha alszik :))))

El kell, hogy mondjam, le fogom fényképezni a fodrászomat. A legjobb fodrász a földön, ráadásul iszonyatosan szép. :)))  Annyira izgatott vagyok el sem tudom mondani:)))) Egész nap a sminkről, helyszínekről, ruhákról ... gondolkozok. Mindent tudnom KELL a portéfotózásról. Bárkinek bármi ötlete van, csak tudassa, kellenek az ötletek :)))))))

2 comments: